POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : minimalism: final (~4k) : Re: minimalism: final (~4k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: minimalism: final (~4k)
From: Shay
Date: 2 Aug 2005 20:41:12
Message: <42f012a8$1@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay wrote:

> It was one of my threads!
>
> <snip> I think I've matured quite a bit
> since those days.  I hope so, anyway...
>
> <snip> Alas, I was young and impetuous.

Any you want *that* to have changed !?!??

Sorry for getting even more OT, but I got a nice chuckle the other day
from re-reading some old stuff. After resubscribing to i.stills and
recent was my own. It was (or was near) an old exchange with Gilles in
the 'Surrealism' thread, proceding POVCOMP by many months, where we each
took identical positions to those we would later take when the POVCOMP
thing blew up. I've got to take (and give) credit for consistency. :)

Back on-topic. .....
Argggh! what a tired joke.

  -Shay